Ipswich: Fire crews rescue man trapped in car
POLICE were called to a two-vehicle collision in Sproughton Road, Ipswich this morning.
The incident was reported at 8am as a blue Ford Mondeo and a black Renault Clio had collided.
Motorists faced delays as the road was blocked in both directions at Europa Way.
Fire crews attended and released a man who was trapped in the Ford Mondeo.
An ambulance arrived to assess the man.
You may also want to watch:
Fire appliances from Ipswich East, Princes Street and a rescue vehicle from Princes Street attended.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder