Ipswich: Fire crews tackle car blaze
Fire crews were called to a car fire in a park this evening.
Firefighters were called to parkland in Whitehouse Road in Ipswich at 9.53pm.
One fire engine from the Princes Street depot in Ipswich attended the incident and on arrival crews found one car well alight.
Crews used a dry powder extinguisher to tackle the blaze and the fire was put out by 10.31pm.
The fire is believed to have been started suspiciously.
You may also want to watch:
Firefighters were also called to Skelton’s Drove in Beck Row near Mildenhall at 10.38am to tackle a caravan blaze.
Crews used one water fog and the fire was put out at 11.12pm.
- 1 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 2 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 6 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 7 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 8 Saxmundham man, 26, appears in court charged with 11 child sex offences
- 9 Teacher denies sexually assaulting two girls
- 10 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich