Ipswich: Fire in home was false alarm

Firefighters were called to investigate a house after smoke was seen coming from the loft of the property.

Crews were called to St Helens Street at 6.35pm, and believed that there was a fireplace alight. However it was found to be a false alarm with good intent. The occupier was advised to clean the chimney breast.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus