Meet baby Olivia the fifth generation of female in her family
- Credit: Archant
It’s become an accidental tradition for Penny Bond and her brood, but her most recent family portrait looks very familiar.
The 2018 photograph is the fourth to be taken of her family featuring five generations of relatives, and the second all-female snap.
This year’s instalment features great-great-grandmother Shirley Peck, 82, great-grandmother Penny Bond, 60, grandmother Lisa Newson, 42, new mum Jasmine Newson, 21, and bouncing baby Olivia Tilbrook, just five weeks old.
This has come 18 years after Shirley, Penny, Lisa and Jasmine posed with their late great-great-grandmother Muriel Brand, aged 89.
The family featured in the Ipswich Star in 2000 when they took the third photograph and have now added to the family album.
Mrs Bond said: “It’s not something we have been planning and I have no idea what the secret to it is, but we are very proud to have the photo again.”
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 3 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 4 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 5 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 6 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 7 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 8 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 9 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 10 13 years behind bars for man who killed a dad out celebrating with family