Ipswich: Get behind the Blues at Mick McCarthy’s home debut
SHOW your support for the Super Blues and get behind the team at Mick McCarthy’s first home game in charge.
After Tuesday’s thrashing at Crystal Palace, bottom-of-the-table Town need YOUR support like never before.
As a new era begins, The EADT has launched our We’re Backing the Blues campaign.
And to mark the Blues’ new chapter, we have five pairs of tickets for Saturday’s game to be won.
Ipswich Town have also got in on the act.
To entice fans back through the turnstiles, the club is offering the chance to buy a ticket for the Burnley game and get entry to one of December’s home matches for just �10.
For each adult ticket bought for the Burnley game, fans will be eligible for a �10 ticket to see Town play either Millwall or Bristol City. See the club’s website for conditions.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 4 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 5 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 6 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 9 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 10 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
For your chance to win, simply answer the following question: Which Burnley player – currently top scorer in the Championship – almost joined Ipswich Town last season?
d) Sam Vokes
e) Charlie Austin
f) Martin Paterson
And text EADT TICKET followed by your answer, name and email address to 80058 e.g. EADT TICKET A Jane Smith email@example.com
Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Winners will be selected from all correct entries received by 9am November 9, 2012. The promoter’s decision is final. For full terms and conditions go to www.ipswichstar.co.uk Usual Archant promotion rules apply. Text customer services 0207 6335020.