Ipswich/Hadleigh: Man due in court after police discover cannabis factory in house
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged after a cannabis factory was discovered at a house in an Ipswich street.
Ardian Daci, of Oxford Drive, Hadleigh is due to appear before Ipswich magistrates today, a spokeswoman for Suffolk Constabulary said this morning.
The 24-year-old is charged with being concerned in the production of cannabis at a terraced property in Oxford Road, Ipswich.
Daci was arrested yesterday after police were called by a member of the public at around 4.25am yesterday.
After officers arrived at a house they discovered cannabis growing inside.
You may also want to watch:
Around 60 plants were found following a search of the property.
Daci, who is understood to be an Albanian-national, was subsequently arrested taken to the police investigation centre at Suffolk Constabulary’s Martlesham Headquarters.
- 1 ‘Demolition Man’ Cook tells vast majority of Ipswich Town squad to find new clubs
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 Takeaway contaminated food with raw meat and sold items past use-by date
- 4 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary
- 5 Film crews spotted in Ipswich town centre
- 6 Fake parking fines handed out in Stowmarket
- 7 KOA podcast special: Cook tells majority of Town squad they can go
- 8 Classic car show to return this summer with new venue
- 9 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 10 Angry resident threatened with arrest over fake parking tickets