Ipswich: Junction of Spring Road and Woodbridge Road closed after crash leaves car on its roof
A BUSY junction has re-opened after a collision between two cars left one vehicle on its roof.
Emergency services were called to Spring Road, Ipswich, after being alerted to a crash at 3pm today. The crash involving a black Honda and a Ford Focus took place close to the junction with Woodbridge Road.
The incident left one car on its roof, with the driver suffering from shock.
A police spokeswoman said paramedics had been called to check the driver over. The incident caused the junction to be closed while recovery was arranged.
Meanwhile, officers area also on scene at a collision in Yarmouth Road Ipswich, which has left a motorcyclist with shoulder injuries.
The crash between a vehicle and a black Yamaha motorbike took place at 3.23pm today.
A further collision involving a motorbike rider took place in Kings Avenue, Ipswich at 3.05pm.
- 1 Go-ahead given for 74 new affordable homes for Suffolk town
- 2 Norwood holds talks with one of Town's fellow League One rivals
- 3 Investigations continuing after man suffers serious injuries in crash
- 4 See inside stunning £1.85M home with 'fabulous' outside pool and paddocks
- 5 Husband sues hospital over 'medical neglect' death of wife
- 6 Controversial statue on Stowmarket roundabout gets green light
- 7 Missing 17-year-old boy found safe
- 8 Gameday: 'Great to be back!' Blue Army at Needham give their thoughts
- 9 Hunt continues for group of youths who pushed man to ground and stole bike
- 10 Mike Bacon: A perfect start to hopefully a perfect season
A police spokeswoman said the rider had suffered a suspected broken leg.