Ipswich: Kieron Dyer on Sport Rich List
FORMER Ipswich and England midfielder Kieron Dyer has made the Sport Rich List today.
Dyer, 32, is said to be worth �14million, up by �2m from last year.
He shares 64th place in the list compiled by the Sunday Times with Chelsea’s Michael Essien, retired Manchester United and England full back Gary Neville, and Derby-winning Newmarket trainer Sir Michael Stoute.
Dyer, who was brought up in Ipswich and played for Whitton youths along with fellow England international Richard Wright and Matthew Upson, is currently on West Ham’s books.
However his career has been blighted by injury.
You may also want to watch:
He has made 35 appearances for the Hammers, starting on 17 occasions in four years, after sustaining a horrendous broken leg shortly after signing for the East London club.
Dyer returned to Ipswich on loan for the latter part of last season, but the move proved unsuccessful.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 5 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 6 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 7 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 8 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 9 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 10 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
He moved to Newcastle from Ipswich after making his breakthrough as a teenager. Dyer transferred from the Magpies to West Ham for �6m in 2007.