Ipswich Town legends back at theatre for Evening With show
Ipswich Town legends Terry Butcher, Bryan Hamilton and Matt Holland will be at the Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds in January for a lively night of stories about the club.
Holland, who made more than 300 appearances for the Blues from 1997 to 2003, will join Butcher and Hamilton at the event for the first time.
The evening promises to be lively and entertaining as the three Town legends share anecdotes about their time at Portman Road.
Tickets are expected to sell quickly so the theatre is advising to book early to avoid disappointment.
A limited number of places, costing £15, are also available after the show to meet the players for a drink.
You may also want to watch:
Former Town and England captain Butcher spent ten years at Portman Road, winning the Uefa Cup with the Blues in 1981.
Hamilton made more than 150 appearances in his Town career, scoring 43 goals.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
An Evening with Ipswich Town Football Club Legends at the Theatre Royal takes place on Thursday, January 17, at 7.30pm.
For more information and to book, visit www.theatreroyal.org/shows/an-evening-with-ipswich-town-football-club-legends-2/