Ipswich Town legends back at theatre for Evening With show
Ipswich Town legends Terry Butcher, Bryan Hamilton and Matt Holland will be at the Theatre Royal in Bury St Edmunds in January for a lively night of stories about the club.
Holland, who made more than 300 appearances for the Blues from 1997 to 2003, will join Butcher and Hamilton at the event for the first time.
The evening promises to be lively and entertaining as the three Town legends share anecdotes about their time at Portman Road.
Tickets are expected to sell quickly so the theatre is advising to book early to avoid disappointment.
A limited number of places, costing £15, are also available after the show to meet the players for a drink.
Former Town and England captain Butcher spent ten years at Portman Road, winning the Uefa Cup with the Blues in 1981.
Hamilton made more than 150 appearances in his Town career, scoring 43 goals.
- 1 Trio jailed as travellers' site shooting described as 'like a movie scene'
- 2 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 3 Karaoke noise complaints prompts fear Grade II pub could close
- 4 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 5 'Selection is down to the manager' - Town CEO Ashton on Norwood's absence
- 6 Battle of the caretakers, good omens and McGreal's possible rejig... Charlton v Ipswich
- 7 Charlton boss Jackson on Bonne's 'point to prove', Addicks' interest in Pigott and Cook's sacking
- 8 Major west Suffolk road reopens after lorry and car crash
- 9 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 10 Matchday Live: McGreal's Town behind at The Valley
An Evening with Ipswich Town Football Club Legends at the Theatre Royal takes place on Thursday, January 17, at 7.30pm.
For more information and to book, visit www.theatreroyal.org/shows/an-evening-with-ipswich-town-football-club-legends-2/