Ipswich: Leona Lewis tour coming to Ipswich Regent
POP superstar Leona Lewis is set to bring her new tour to the Ipswich Regent next year.
The singer announced her 2012 tour following her world exclusive live performance of new single Trouble on The X Factor on Sunday night.
The tour will be her first in three years.
Since her meteoric rise to global fame, Leona has broken sales and chart records.
Her 2010 Labyrinth Tour won her critical acclaim as well as reinforcing her position as one of the most successful British female artists.
You may also want to watch:
This month sees Leona follow up her first two number one albums Spirit and Echo with her third studio album Glassheart.
Speaking about going on tour, Leona said: “I can’t wait to get out there and play my new songs.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 4 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 5 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 6 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
“I had such fun on my last tour and I’m really excited about doing it again next year.”
Tickets for the tour go on sale at 10am this Friday.
The tour kicks off on Friday, April 26, 2013 and includes two dates at the Royal Albert Hall in London.
Leona will be coming to the Ipswich Regent on Monday, April 29, 2013.
For tickets, visit www.gigsandtours.com/tour/LEONA-LEWIS or www.ticketmaster.co.uk/Leona-Lewis-tickets/artist/1320001