Police warn of long delays in Ipswich after crash
- Credit: Archant
There are long delays in and around the London Road area of Ipswich this evening following an earlier crash.
Officers were called around 3.50pm to what is believed to have been a collision between a car and a lorry.
Police are currently controlling one lane of traffic as they await recovery vehicles.
Officers are warning people to avoid the area if possible.
The East of England Ambulance service were called to the scene but it is thought that no one was injured.
You may also want to watch:
In a tweet by Norfolk and Suffolk Road and Armed Policing Team said: “Currently at the scene of a non injury RTC London Road near Orwell Housing Offices.
“A single lane under traffic control in and out of town whilst we await recovery as unable to move the vehicle.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 6 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 7 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 8 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers
- 9 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 10 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
“Long delays, avoid the area.”