Ipswich: Man breathes in smoke putting out kitchen fire

A man was treated for smoke inhalation today following the outbreak of fire in the kitchen of his home.

The small fire started at a property in Elmhurst Drive, Ipswich, just before 4.30pm.

Two fire crews from Princes Street arrived at the semi-detached house to find the blaze had already been extinguished.

Paramedics were called to the scene to treat the male occupant for smoke inhalation.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus