Ipswich: Man injured in hotel blaze

A MAN suffered burns to his hands and smoke inhalation in a fire at a Suffolk hotel early today.

The incident happened at the Holiday Inn at Ransomes Europark, Ipswich, just after 1.15am.

The fire started in a ground floor bedroom at the hotel, but was brought quickly under control.

Paramedics attended and treated the injured man.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus