Ipswich man suffers serious stab wound
AN Ipswich man is in a serious condition in hospital today after receiving a stab wound to the chest.The 31-year-old man sustained the injury some time between 11.
AN Ipswich man is in a serious condition in hospital today after receiving a stab wound to the chest.
The 31-year-old man sustained the injury some time between 11.40pm and midnight last night in Wellington Court in the town.
Paramedics and police officers attended the scene and the man was taken to Ipswich Hospital.
A Suffolk police spokeswoman described his condition as serious and said he would be monitored in hospital over the next few days.
A 32-year-old man, from Ipswich, was arrested in connection with the incident and is in police custody.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 3 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 4 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 5 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 6 13 years behind bars for man who killed a dad out celebrating with family
- 7 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 8 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 9 Uproar as plans put in to turn Suffolk pub into vets
- 10 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005