Ipswich: Motorcyclist suffers broken leg in collision on Norwich Road
A man has been taken to hospital with leg injuries after a motorbike collided with a car.
The incident near the junction of Norwich Road and Sherrington Road, Ipswich took place at about 7.40pm and involved a Toyota Yaris and a 100cc Suzuki motorbike.
Traffic officers were called to the scene by paramedics who said that the motorcyclist had suffered a fractured leg.
The man was said to have recovered consciousness at the scene and was then taken to Ipswich Hospital.
The seriousness of the injury is not yet known.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Toyota was not hurt in the collision.
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam