Ipswich motorcycle show set to attract bikers from across Europe
- Credit: Archant
Bikers from across Europe will visit Copdock for an annual motorcycle show.
The 27th Copdock Motorcycle Show, held on Sunday, October 7, will feature former pro-biker and truck racer Steve “Stavros” Parrish as their guest speaker.
Bike enthusiasts will also get to see Ken Fox’s “Wall of Death” at the show, with riders performing stunts on 18ft vertical walls and Lings Bolddog Display Team, the UK’s number one freestyle motocross display team.
The Copdock Classic Motorcycle Club publicity officer said: “This is a show run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
“It has gained the respect of the biking fraternity over the years and has evolved into a quality motorcycle show which embraces many eras of Motorcycling and still provides a great day out.”
You may also want to watch:
E-tickets are £8.50 for adults, tickets on the day are £10 and under-14s go free.
All tickets are available at the clubs website.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 3 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 4 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 6 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 7 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 8 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 9 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 10 Plans to build bungalow in pub garden refused after number of objections