Ipswich motorcycle show set to attract bikers from across Europe
- Credit: Archant
Bikers from across Europe will visit Copdock for an annual motorcycle show.
The 27th Copdock Motorcycle Show, held on Sunday, October 7, will feature former pro-biker and truck racer Steve “Stavros” Parrish as their guest speaker.
Bike enthusiasts will also get to see Ken Fox’s “Wall of Death” at the show, with riders performing stunts on 18ft vertical walls and Lings Bolddog Display Team, the UK’s number one freestyle motocross display team.
The Copdock Classic Motorcycle Club publicity officer said: “This is a show run by enthusiasts for enthusiasts.
“It has gained the respect of the biking fraternity over the years and has evolved into a quality motorcycle show which embraces many eras of Motorcycling and still provides a great day out.”
E-tickets are £8.50 for adults, tickets on the day are £10 and under-14s go free.
All tickets are available at the clubs website.
- 1 World War Two-themed holiday accommodation plans at former airfield
- 2 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 3 9 forgotten pubs that were at the heart of their Suffolk towns
- 4 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 5 McKenna hoping Portman Road routine changes can help 'find an edge'
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in Stanley win
- 7 Police arrest driver after single car crash
- 8 'It's an important win' - McKenna on 2-1 victory against Accrington
- 9 Police called to anti-vaccine demonstration at Suffolk pharmacy
- 10 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man