Three arrested in Ipswich murder investigation remain in custody
- Credit: ARCHANT
Three people arrested on suspicion of murder following a fatal stabbing in Ipswich on Sunday are still being quizzed by detectives.
Police were called to Turin Street in the town just after 1.50pm on Sunday following reports a man had been stabbed.
The victim, a man in his 30s, died at the scene. He is still yet to be formally identified.
A Home Office post-mortem is expected to take place today.
Three people - two men, aged 44 and 39, and a woman aged 31 - were arrested on suspicion of murder on Sunday and taken into police custody.
You may also want to watch:
A spokeswoman for Suffolk police said this morning that all three people currently remain in custody.
Police are appealing for anyone who was in the vicinity of Turin Street, Kenyon Street or Wherstead Road yesterday who witnessed any suspicious people or activity to get in touch.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 3 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 4 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 5 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 6 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 7 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 8 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 9 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 10 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
They would also like to speak to anyone driving through the area who has a dash-cam fitted to their vehicle.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Major Investigation Team on 101 quoting reference 72682/18.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org