Ipswich: Performers gear up for this Saturday’s final of Ipswich Has Got Talent
- Credit: Mad Monkey
Excitement is building for the final of Ipswich Has Got Talent this weekend.
Tickets are selling fast for the event at the Regent Theatre on Saturday night, which will see a range of acts compete to win the coveted title, including the Ipswich Hospital Community Choir and acrobats Torwood Wheelers.
This year’s judges include local performer Benjamin Bloom, who will be singing on the night, Ipswich Star’s content manager Naomi Gornall, and last year’s winner Leah Godbold.
The evening will be hosted by Wayne Bavin from Town 102’s breakfast show.
Lauren Claydon, a member of the team of the IHGT team, said: “I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the team working on Ipswich Has Got Talent. I am thrilled to say there has been a range of talent spotted this year. It’s been great getting to know the acts and watching their talent grow.
“It’s a brilliant opportunity for all the finalists to perform on The Regent stage. All the acts have worked extremely hard and should be very proud of themselves.”
Tickets for the show, which is being supported by The Star, can be bought from the Tourist Information Centre or online at www.ipswichregent.com or by calling 01473 433100.
- 1 Double-decker bus bought on eBay becomes new home for evicted Suffolk family
- 2 Emergency services attending incident in Suffolk town
- 3 Revealed: The most isolated villages in Suffolk
- 4 Unclaimed £83k winning EuroMillions lottery ticket was bought in Suffolk
- 5 Body of woman found in river in Hadleigh
- 6 First cases of monkeypox reported in Suffolk
- 7 One of north Suffolk's 'most productive' arable farms up for sale
- 8 Ambitious plans to regenerate 'dilapidated' part of Suffolk town revealed
- 9 The Range secures huge logistics hub at new A14 business park
- 10 New owners of west Suffolk sandwich shop promise 'food full of passion'
Prices (include booking fee) is £13 for adults, £9 for children and £36 for a family of four.
For those going with a group, you can buy 10 tickets and get one free.