Ipswich: Peter Andre’s Regent gig in doubt after star taken to hospital
PETER Andre’s sell-out concert in Ipswich was thrown into serious doubt today after the singer was rushed to hospital in “excrutiating pain”.
The former chart star was due to play at The Regent Theatre on Monday.
He has been forced to cancel two gigs over the weekend, but organisers at The Regent remain hopeful the reality TV regular will be able to make it to Suffolk.
Andre’s manager Claire Powell said: “We are very worried about Peter and at present we do not know what is causing him to be in so much pain.
“We will keep his fans informed via his website www.peterandre.com for further information on the situation.”
You may also want to watch:
Fans can call the Regent Box Office on 01473 433100 if they have any queries.
- 1 'If offers are higher elsewhere, so be it' - Wigan CEO on losing Evans to Ipswich
- 2 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 3 Wanted man arrested in Stowupland village
- 4 Why these Suffolk villages were named among 'most beautiful to visit'
- 5 Thunderstorms expected to continue until Saturday in Suffolk and Essex
- 6 Chambers on a 'Town core setting standards' at Colchester
- 7 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 8 Pair arrested for alleged sex assault on young woman
- 9 Farmer's anger at 'utterly vile' dog owner who tied dog mess to gate lock
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day