Ipswich: Photographic society to welcome pilot’s aviation talk
- Credit: Archant
A retired pilot will be presenting an illustrated lecture on aviation photography this evening, featuring some “stunning” images of aircraft.
Steve de Roeck will be the latest guest speaker at the Ipswich and District Photographic Society’s regular group meetings.
“Steve’s flying and photography has taken him all over the world on various assignments where he has captured stunning photographs of many types of aircraft,” said a spokesman for the group.
The meeting takes place at Burlington Baptist Church Room, London Road, Ipswich, from 7.30pm.
The group has only recently started hosting meetings at the “brilliant” new venue, which it hopes will attract more members to join.
Entry costs £3 and visitors are welcome.
- 1 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 2 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 3 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 4 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 5 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 6 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 7 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 8 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 9 Walton completes permanent move to Ipswich Town
- 10 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening