Ipswich: Police appeal after two men are robbed
WITNESSES are being sought following a robbery in Ipswich in the early hours of this morning.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the incident, which took place at around 4.55am.
Two 18-year-old male friends were walking along Norwich Road and entered an alleyway leading from Dales Road to Ashcroft Road when they were approached by three men.
One of the victims was pushed to the ground and had his wallet stolen from him. The other victim was threatened with a small knife and had his mobile phone, wallet and watch stolen.
All three offenders ran off towards Dales Road.
You may also want to watch:
One of the men is described as white, around 5ft 11ins, he was of slim build and wore a light blue hooded top.
Another is described as white, short, of slim build and he wore a dark red hooded top.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 6 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 7 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 8 'It was a bit of a heavy weight' - Cook on Evans, Morsy and the Town captaincy
- 9 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 10 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
Anyone who was in the area and saw the three offenders, or who has information in relation to the incident, should call Dc James Willcox at Ipswich CID on 101 or Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.