Teenager in Ipswich arrested in connection to drug offences
- Credit: Archant
A 19-year-old from Essex has been taken into custody by Ipswich police after he was found with a small package of suspected drugs.
The arrest took place on Tuesday, November 6 when officers were on foot patrol in the area of Jubilee Park, Ipswich.
Police had reason to conduct a search of the man on Little Bramford Lane and located a number of mobile phones on him.
A further, more detailed search of the 19-year-old recovered what is believed to be a small package of suspected drugs.
The man was subsequently arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply drugs and possession of a class B drug.
You may also want to watch:
He was taken to Martlesham Police Investigation Centre for questioning.
The man has now been released under investigation pending further enquiries.
- 1 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 2 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 7 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 8 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post