Ipswich: Police attend scene of Tower Street collision between bus and pedestrian
- Credit: Archant
A man who police thought may have been struck by a bus in Tower Street, Ipswich, has not received life-threatening injuries.
Police now believe that the man fell and hit his head upon a wall before the bus approached the scene.
Hair and blood was found on the wall.
Ambulance crews attended the scene of the collision and called in Police at 6.25pm.
Tower Street was cordoned off for several hours and the man, in his 30s, was taken to Ipswich Hospital with a police officer.
You may also want to watch:
Tower Street has now been reopened.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 4 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 5 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 6 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 7 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 8 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 9 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'
- 10 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth