Ipswich: Police name man found dead in flat
POLICE officers have today named a man who was found dead in a flat in Ipswich this week.
The body of Graham O’Brien was discovered on Monday at the property in Tacket Street, above Cafe Basso.
The 49-year-old was found dead at his home at around 1.30pm.
The death was initially treated as unexplained and Mr O’Brien’s parents, who live in Hampshire, have been informed, a Suffolk police spokesman confirmed.
A post mortem examination, which took place on Wednesday, has established the cause of death was not suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
The coroner has been informed and an inquest will take place in due course.
- Did you know Mr O’Brien? Pay your tributes by calling the newsdesk on 01473 324788.
- 1 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 2 Shop opens at Suffolk village pub
- 3 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 4 'We're keeping about 10% of the roster' - Johnson on Ipswich squad overhaul
- 5 Get ready for League One's 'Arizona Derby' as Lincoln follow Town with Phoenix investment
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 8 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 9 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 10 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club