Ipswich: Purse stolen from woman in Prospect Street
A man stole a purse from a woman before fleeing through an Ipswich park, police have said.
The victim walked past a pub in Prospect Street when she spotted a man speaking loudly on his mobile phone.
She continued walking and he approached her from behind, grabbing her purse from her rucksack pocket before running off through Jubilee Park.
The purse contained an amount of cash and cards. The victim was not injured from the incident.
The offender is described as a black man, of a slim build, tall in height, between 18 to 25 years old and was wearing a dark blue hooded top.
You may also want to watch:
Call police on 101.
- 1 Ipswich U18s fall to second-half Liverpool goals - how the FA Youth Cup semi-final unfolded....
- 2 Mum-of-four with 'beautiful soul' dies after collapsing in the street
- 3 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 4 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 5 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 6 'I loved my time here... I should have stayed' - Former loanee Jeffers back with Town in coaching role
- 7 Stuart Watson's Verdict: Judge Chambers and Skuse's legacy by what their peers said
- 8 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 9 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 10 'Larger-than-life' Ipswich drama teacher Gloria Henshall dies