Britain’s Got Talent auditions to come to Ipswich
- Credit: Tom Dymond/Thames/Syco/REX Shutterstock
Judges are on the look out for hidden stars in Ipswich ahead of the latest series of Britain’s Got Talent.
The TV talent show returns for its 13th series next spring and the team are all ready on the look out for auditonees.
The producers will be at the Regent Theatre in Ipswich on Saturday, October 6 looking for wannabe singers, master magicians and performing pooches.
Successful acts will then be in with a chance of securing a place at one of the judges’ auditions in 2019.
The show is open to any performer of any age. All they ask is for those auditioning to have a skill and star quality to impress.
Executive producer Charlie Irwin said: “If you feel you have something special to show us, no matter what it is, then make sure you apply, you never know where it might take you.”
Past winners of the hit talent show include Susan Boyle - who has since sold more than 23 million records worldwide - and Diversity, who have sold out seven nationwide tours and are about to embark on their eighth UK tour Ignite.
- 1 'We're going to push back!' - Ashton's message to Norwich City
- 2 Mystery of container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast solved
- 3 Town keen on Leeds left-back Davis
- 4 Man in 40s stabbed at town centre multi-storey car park
- 5 Tent, kitchen units and bedding dumped in 'unsightly' fly-tipping
- 6 Family left homeless after bungalow destroyed in fire
- 7 NHS 'wargames' collapse of West Suffolk Hospital building
- 8 Huge country home with no near neighbours up for sale for £1.45m
- 9 Wooden fence panels stolen from front garden of home
- 10 Police release CCTV images after man suffers broken nose in attack
Last year a comedian won the show for the first time. Lee Ridley, also known as the ‘lost voice guy’ has since sold out shows at Edinburgh Fringe and is currently in the process of setting out a 2019 UK tour.