Ipswich: Resident attempts to detain one of three offenders who broke into his garage
A RESIDENT was threatened after attempting to detain one of the three offenders who broke into his home.
Police have appealed for information following a garage burglary in Ipswich that happened yesterday.
The incident happened in Defoe Road, Ipswich at approximately 11.55pm.
Three offenders broke into a garage at a property but were disturbed by the male resident.
One of the offenders was detained by the victim, who was threatened by the other two and forced to let the offender go.
You may also want to watch:
The three offenders ran off towards Defoe Road.
The victim sustained a cut to his hand and bruising as a result of the incident. Nothing was stolen from within the garage.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 3 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 4 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 5 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 6 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 7 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen
- 10 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
All three offenders were described as white men, approximately 5’10” , each of a slim build and aged between 20 to 30-years-old. The first man was described as wearing casual clothing and had short brown hair. The second and third offenders were each described as wearing a hooded top.
Anyone with information about the incident or recognises the offenders described is asked to call PC Richard Neasham from Ipswich on 101.