Ipswich road blocked after car overturns
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
Police are currently attending a single vehicle collision in Hadleigh after a car tried to avoid an animal on the road.
The incident took place on Clay Lane half way between Pond Hall Road and Woodlands Road just before 9.30am this morning.
As a result the road is currently blocked.
A police spokesperson said that that the driver involved is thought to have minor injuries and that the ambulance were currently attending the scene as a precautionary measure.
Recovery for the car has been called.
You may also want to watch:
Stay with us for updates on this story as we receive them from the emergency services.
- 1 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Ipswich Town 6-0 Doncaster Rovers: Evans leads the way as ruthless Blues cut loose under the lights
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 'They walked into us heavy' - Cook on 6-0 thrashing of Doncaster