Ipswich/Southwold; Adnams brings festive spirit to Jimmy’s Farm
- Credit: Archant
Southwold brewers Adnams has set up shop on the outskirts of Ipswich.
Adnams Cellar at Jimmy’s was launched at TV celebrity and pig farmer Jimmy Doherty’s farm at Wherstead, during Jimmy’s Christmas Fayre, held over the weekend of December 7 and 8.
The Adnams Cellar within Jimmy’s Farm Shop stocks a range of drinks made by Adnams.
Visitors can also enjoy a taste of Southwold at Jimmy’s Restaurant bar where Adnams’ beers, Jack Brand Lager and our spirits are stocked.
Mr Doherty said: “We are so excited to be working with Adnams. The quality of their beers and the integrity of what they do is the perfect fit for the farm and I love the fact that our customers will be able to try their beers with our food and then buy some to take home from the farm shop.”
You may also want to watch:
Liz Cobbold, head of marketing online and retail at Adnams, said: “The addition of the Adnams Cellar to the Farm Shop at Jimmy’s means that customers can pick up everything they need for a delicious, locally sourced meal.
“The Cellar has all Adnams best selling products including our award winning spirits made in Southwold with local East Anglian grain.”
- 1 Ed Sheeran to be Ipswich Town shirt sponsor for 2021/22
- 2 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 3 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 4 Election 2021: Suffolk County Council candidates published
- 5 Teaching assistant wins unfair dismissal claim
- 6 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 7 'This bloke is the new sponsor of Ipswich Town' - Ed Sheeran posts throwback picture after shirt announcement
- 8 Bookings now open for unique new Suffolk dining experience
- 9 Person in hospital after fire at Ipswich house
- 10 Exit Interview: Ward was the model pro who started fast but simply ran out of steam