More than 1,000 people sign up for Midnight Walk – with early bird offer extended
- Credit: Archant
More than 1,000 people have signed up for the 2018 Midnight Walk so far this year as organisers reveal they are expecting a big crowd on the night.
The flagship event, which has a new neon and sparkle theme this year, takes place in Ipswich on May 12.
So far hundreds of participants have taken advantage of the early bird offer to join the walk, which bosses say is due to be the biggest and brightest party in town.
Events and challenges fundraiser Becky Jedrzejewski said: “We’ve been overwhelmed by the amount of people who have signed up to the event to support the hospice and it’s looking like we’re going to have a great crowd on the night.”
Those interested in taking part are being advised the deadline for early sign-ups is next Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
From this date, tickets will cost £15 each.
Visit the Midnight Walk website to sign up.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 4 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 7 Ndaba on Salford, Neville's advice, his brush with Ronaldo-mania and his goal of reaching the Ipswich Town first-team
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash