Ipswich: Suspected shoplifters and thieves caught on camera
ipswich: Police have released images of five people wanted in connection with thefts across Ipswich.
This week’s wanted individuals include a man suspected of leaving a Co-op store with a case of beer, an alleged washing powder thief and a man who is believed to have left another convenience shop with several packets of meat.
The alleged lager thief, is described as white, in his early 20s, clean shaven, of average build with short blond hair.
Wearing a light grey hooded top and black trousers, he left the Co-op in Prince of Wales Drive at about 6.30pm on Monday, March 7 with a case of Stella, making no attempt to pay for it.
On the same day another man, described as about 20 with short dark hair, is thought to have stolen deodorants, air fresheners and shampoo from the Co-op in Cauldwell Hall Road at about 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
The same store was targeted by another suspected thief at about 1.15pm on Tuesday, March 15.
Wearing blue jeans and a black Puffa jacket with red markings on the sleeve, a man described as being in his early 30s, about 6ft with short dark hair, appeared to leave without paying for several packets of meat.
- 1 Six senior players - including Downes - will start pre-season with Under-23s
- 2 League One side showing strong interest in Ipswich youngster Lankester
- 3 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 4 Town show Jacobs interest but injury holds up potential deal
- 5 Man in 50s dies following crash on Suffolk border
- 6 Man dies following stabbing in Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Rubbish dumped on A14 approach road
- 8 Mike Bacon: We needed an enormous brush.... And it looks like we are getting one!
- 9 Woman who pocketed cash for memorial bench avoids prison
- 10 Ipswich to face army of familiar faces as Town draw U's in EFL Trophy
Then on Thursday, March 10 in Queens Way, a woman left another Co-op store at about 7pm without appearing to pay for washing powder.
She is described as being in her 20s and about 5ft 4ins with long brown hair in a bun, wearing jeans, a black T-shirt and brown jacket and carrying a blue bag.
Officers are also investigating after a man’s wallet was stolen from him on Thursday, February 24.
The man was in Sainsbury’s car park in Hadleigh Road at about 10.30am when he was approached by a woman.
She asked for directions from a map. A man was standing behind the victim at the time and when the pair left the victim realised his wallet had been taken.
The woman is described as young and about 5ft 4ins with dark hair. Her male accomplice is described as “swarthy” and of a similar age and height.
Police are keen to speak to anyone who recognises any of the five people. Call police on 01473 613500 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.