Ipswich: Teen admits cannabis production
IPSWICH: A teenager has been remanded in custody after admitting producing cannabis.
FOUR men in total were arrested following the discovery of a cannabis factory at a home in Franklin Road in Ipswich yesterday.
One of the men, an 18-year-old, appeared at South East Suffolk Magistrates Court this afternoon and pleaded guilty to cannabis production.
He was remanded in custody to re-appear at the court on January 27 for a pre-sentence report.
Three other men, who were also arrested following the discovery of the cannabis factory, have been released on bail pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
The men, a 20-year-old and 43-year-old from Ipswich, and a 58-year-old from London, have been bailed to return to Ipswich police station on Wednesday, February 16.
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 4 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 8 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
- 9 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 10 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water