Ipswich: Teenager assaulted by three men during alleged attempted robbery in Birkfield Drive
- Credit: Archant
A teenage boy has reported being attacked from behind by three men who rifled through his pockets in an attempted robbery.
The alleged assault happened in Birkfield Drive, close to the junction with Cambridge Drive, in Ipswich, between 3.30pm and 4pm on Tuesday 16 September.
Three men have approached the 15-year-old victim from behind, assaulted him and searched his victim’s pockets, but left without any property. They ran off towards Mallard Way.
The offenders are described as three white men, each about 5ft 9ins tall and wearing tracksuits with hooded tops.
One of the men had a blue coloured tracksuit top and another red tracksuit bottoms.
You may also want to watch:
The victim suffered bruising and swelling to his face as a result of the alleged attack.
Police are appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident or recognises the men described to contact PC Simon Burman on 101 quoting IW/14/3192 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Police confirm body found in River Orwell was of a 17-year-old boy
- 2 Body found in the River Orwell
- 3 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED: Witches prove too hot for Lynn
- 4 Could any released Bristol City players reunite with Ashton at Ipswich?
- 5 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'eye' Sheffield Wednesday midfielder
- 6 Exit Interview: Nydam showed 'heart, desire and hunger' but was never able to take the next step
- 7 What has changed in Woodbridge over lockdown?
- 8 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 9 Woman who posed as food bank staff steals Easter eggs from Morrisons
- 10 Wrong way A12 driver flees scene after causing crash