Ipswich: Teenager charged after cars damaged
A TEENAGER is due to appear in court in the new year after a number of cars were damaged yesterday morning.
Adam Burt, 18, who lives in the area, has been charged with criminal damage after six cars had wing mirrors vandalised overnight.
Police were called after residents heard the sound of the vehicles being damaged.
One resident, who did not want to be named, said: “It’s very irritating. It can be quite expensive getting a mirror fixed on a modern car.”
A spokesman for Suffolk Constabulary said Burt was arrested yesterday morning. He was charged after being questioned by officers.
You may also want to watch:
Burt is due to make an appearance before South East Suffolk magistrates in Ipswich on January 16 to answer the criminal damage charge.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 2 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 3 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 4 Suffolk sprinter opens her 'dream' cafe at age of 25
- 5 Chaplin is Cook's 'assassin' who was once taught a tough lesson by the Town boss
- 6 Go-ahead for 150 new homes in Suffolk village
- 7 Luke Woolfenden: 'It's like night and day, and I'm loving it'
- 8 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 9 Rise in West Suffolk Covid rate one of the highest in England
- 10 Teenager who was diagnosed with cancer on birthday still chasing dream of becoming chef