Adorable three-year-old dresses up as Ed Sheeran
- Credit: Archant
A three-year-old from Ipswich has dressed up as Ed Sheeran ahead of Suffolk Day.
Oliver Perry, who is three, became Ed Sheeran for the day after hearing it was a dream of his mum’s work colleague to meet the star.
Sarah Perry, mother to Oliver, works at Easton and Otley college with principle Jane Townsend and knew she wanted to meet the Castle on the Hill singer ahead of Suffolk Day so let Oliver fill the void.
Jane Townsend, college principal of Easton and Otley college, said: “I’m a huge fan of his music and whilst one day I really hope to meet the real Ed, meeting mini Ed ahead of the celebrations was the next best thing.
“Suffolk Day is such a great campaign. One of my oldest friends has lived in Ipswich for many years and I love exploring this amazing county.
You may also want to watch:
“I love the waterfront in Ipswich, the historic charm of Bury St Edmunds. I also love the glorious coastline here, let alone its sense of place within this country’s long history.
“Its rich farming heritage helps provide incredible produce for the many stunning restaurants and bars that are situated here. It has such a warm and homely feel as a county and we are proud to get involved in the celebrations.”
- 1 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 A14 reopens after HGV crashes into central reservation
- 4 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 5 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 6 Channel 4 documentary to be filmed at Suffolk pub
- 7 Donacien's 'feeling the love' after returning from the Ipswich Town shadows
- 8 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following three-car crash near Bury St Edmunds
Last year for Suffolk Day some students of the college came in wearing ginger wigs also dressed as Ed. This year, the college has organised a student fun day to celebrate the end of the year, the Otley campus and the county as a whole.