Further train cancellations as train fault disruption continues into third day
- Credit: Archant
Rail users are facing a third day of disruption as more services have been cancelled between Ipswich and Peterborough.
Services between Ipswich and Peterborough are set to be disrupted for a third day due to a train fault.
Trains were suspended completely between the two stations on Monday with further cancellations hitting the line on Tuesday.
Greater Anglia have already cancelled a number of services for Wednesday including:
08:03 Ipswich to Peterborough
09:50 Peterborough to Ipswich
12:01 Ipswich to Peterborough
- 1 Man dies after being found unresponsive in Sudbury river
- 2 14 players that could solve Town's left-sided problem
- 3 'We're blown away' - Classic car show visits care home after roadworks setback
- 4 Historic former pub with permission to convert into homes set for auction
- 5 Community sadness after death of man who was found in river
- 6 Man left with head injury after attack in seaside town
- 7 Former Suffolk poultry farm site could be converted into homes
- 8 Ipswich Town installed as early League One title favourites
- 9 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 10 GALLERY: 'Stunning' turnout as Hadleigh Show returns after enforced break
13:50 Peterborough to Ipswich
16:01 Ipswich to Peterborough
17:50 Peterborough to Ipswich
Passengers are being advised to travel via Cambridge, adding time to their journeys.
Greater Anglia tickets are also being accepted on Cross Country and East Midlands trains between Cambridge, Ely and Peterborough.
In a statement on its website Greater Anglia said: "We are sorry if your journey has been affected by this disruption."