Further train cancellations as train fault disruption continues into third day
- Credit: Archant
Rail users are facing a third day of disruption as more services have been cancelled between Ipswich and Peterborough.
Services between Ipswich and Peterborough are set to be disrupted for a third day due to a train fault.
Trains were suspended completely between the two stations on Monday with further cancellations hitting the line on Tuesday.
Greater Anglia have already cancelled a number of services for Wednesday including:
08:03 Ipswich to Peterborough
You may also want to watch:
09:50 Peterborough to Ipswich
12:01 Ipswich to Peterborough
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 3 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 4 Daylight dogging makes beauty spot 'no-go area'
- 5 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 6 'We have the quality to go on and win this league' - Burns calls upon fans to keep the faith
- 7 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 8 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 9 Mike Bacon: Oh, what have we done to deserve this?
- 10 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
13:50 Peterborough to Ipswich
16:01 Ipswich to Peterborough
17:50 Peterborough to Ipswich
Passengers are being advised to travel via Cambridge, adding time to their journeys.
Greater Anglia tickets are also being accepted on Cross Country and East Midlands trains between Cambridge, Ely and Peterborough.
In a statement on its website Greater Anglia said: "We are sorry if your journey has been affected by this disruption."