Ipswich Town set to reveal major musical event at Portman Road
Ipswich Town Football Club are set to announce a major musical event coming to Portman Road.
The club are keeping news on who will be performing close to its chest - but all will become clear when it makes the announcement at 11am today.
Portman Road has hosted some of the best known names in music over the years.
During the 90s world renowned acts such as Tina Turner, Status Quo, Rod Stewart, Dire Straights and Bryan Adams graced the stage while the 2000s saw performances by Elton John, James Blunt, Neil Diamond, REM, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Pink and Barry Manilow.
Suffolk singer Ed Sheeran has said in the past he would love to play at Portman Road.
You may also want to watch:
Who would you like to see perform at Portman Road? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge