Late train from depot delays Ipswich bound services by nearly 30 minutes
- Credit: Archant
Greater Anglia are reporting this morning that some train services from Lowestoft to Ipswich have been delayed.
The 6.14 Lowestoft to Ipswich train is currently running 25 minutes behind schedule.
The service which was due into Ipswich at 7.44am this morning will now not reach its destination until 8.09am.
A statement on the Greater Anglia website said: “06:14 Lowestoft to Ipswich due 07:44 has been delayed at Lowestoft and is now 25 minutes late.
“This is due to a train late from the depot.”
You may also want to watch:
The 6.41 train making the same journey has also been delayed at Lowestoft and is expected to be around 10 minutes late to its destination.
Lowestoft bound trains are also being delayed as a result of the disruption.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 8 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 9 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 10 Suffolk shops struggling to secure fresh meat as CO2 concerns deepen