Ipswich: Trio pinch eight mobile phones from shop in Bury Road
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after eight mobile phones were stolen from a phone shop in Ipswich.
The incident happened yesterday at 7.30pm in a phone shop on Bury Road, Ipswich.
Three men entered the shop and pulled phones from the display, causing alarms to sound. The offenders ran off towards Old Norwich Road with the phones.
The first male offender is described as approximately 6 foot tall and wearing a shiny dark coloured jacket with hood.
The second is described as shorter in the height than the first, and wearing a black ‘puffa jacket’.
You may also want to watch:
The third male is described as shorter still in height.
One of the offenders is described as wearing a brown Adidas jacket and all were wearing woolly hats.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 3 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 4 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 5 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 6 Former judge's widow on trial for sex abuse of young boy in 1980s
- 7 Woman taken to hospital after being hit by car
- 8 Steam locomotive back in Suffolk for anniversary trips
- 9 More than £23k raised in memory of mum who died 2 days after giving birth
- 10 Hospital waives car parking charges for 'those who need it most'
The phones stolen were all Samsung Galaxy models.
Two members of the public were within the store at the time, a man and woman aged approximately 65-years-old, and police are keen to speak with them for further information.
Calls in relation to this incident should be made to Ipswich South West Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting IW.12.4779.