Ipswich: Trio pinch eight mobile phones from shop in Bury Road
POLICE are appealing for witnesses after eight mobile phones were stolen from a phone shop in Ipswich.
The incident happened yesterday at 7.30pm in a phone shop on Bury Road, Ipswich.
Three men entered the shop and pulled phones from the display, causing alarms to sound. The offenders ran off towards Old Norwich Road with the phones.
The first male offender is described as approximately 6 foot tall and wearing a shiny dark coloured jacket with hood.
The second is described as shorter in the height than the first, and wearing a black ‘puffa jacket’.
The third male is described as shorter still in height.
One of the offenders is described as wearing a brown Adidas jacket and all were wearing woolly hats.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Two second-half goals inspire Town win
- 2 'It's a contractual issue' - McKenna explains Simpson recall
- 3 Photographer secretly recorded couple in bedroom of his Suffolk holiday home
- 4 Two incidents of indecent exposure within 20 minutes in Suffolk village
- 5 Town skipper Morsy handed four-game ban after Accrington charge
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich players performed in their 2-0 Wimbledon win
- 7 Award-winning east Suffolk restaurant temporarily closes ahead of takeover
- 8 80-year-old woman was stuck in a lift for 10 hours
- 9 AFC Wimbledon 0-2 Ipswich Town: It's Burns Night as winger inspires win
- 10 'It was worth it!' - Town co-owner has a celebration scar
The phones stolen were all Samsung Galaxy models.
Two members of the public were within the store at the time, a man and woman aged approximately 65-years-old, and police are keen to speak with them for further information.
Calls in relation to this incident should be made to Ipswich South West Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 quoting IW.12.4779.