Ipswich; Two men set to appear in court after burglary charges
- Credit: Archant
Two Ipswich men are set to appear before magistrate judges after being charged with a series of burglary offences.
Daniel Pugh, formerly of Spring Road, has been charged with three incidents of burglary and one theft of a motor vehicle.
The 22-year-old stole jewellery in a burglary in Tuddenham Road, Ipswich, on December 5 last year.
He seized an iPad and a jewellery box from a property in Bentley Road, Little Bentley, Essex, on April 22 and took cash, a gold necklace and tablets in a burglary on Clacton Road, Horsley Cross, Essex, seven days later.
He also stole an Audi A3 in Little Bentley on April 22.
Paul Stevenson, formerly of Spring Road, has been charged with three incidents of burglary.
The 26-year-old seized a 42-inch television, Playstation 3 console and games, jewellery and watches in a burglary in Nettlestead on April 9,
- 1 Suffolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 When and where will the thunderstorms hit Suffolk?
- 3 Woman in 70s dies in hospital after serious crash in east Suffolk
- 4 Flood alert issued for coastal towns
- 5 'I'd bet on Ipswich to get promoted' - Burton assistant praises Town
- 6 Thieves break into garden and steal hot tub
- 7 Woodbridge café adds extra outside seats due to high demand from customers
- 8 Chasing a treble, style shift and potential debut - Burton v Ipswich talking points
- 9 Suffolk councillor can stay in role despite bribery sentence
- 10 Six arrested following two incidents involving knives in Ipswich
He stole a Notebook, laptop, Kindle and iPod touch in a burglary in Withermarsh Green, Stoke-by-Nayland, on April 8 and took cash, a gold necklace and tablets in a burglary in Clacton Road, Horsley Cross, Essex, on April 29.
Both are set to appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on August 26.