Ipswich; Two men set to appear in court after burglary charges
- Credit: Archant
Two Ipswich men are set to appear before magistrate judges after being charged with a series of burglary offences.
Daniel Pugh, formerly of Spring Road, has been charged with three incidents of burglary and one theft of a motor vehicle.
The 22-year-old stole jewellery in a burglary in Tuddenham Road, Ipswich, on December 5 last year.
He seized an iPad and a jewellery box from a property in Bentley Road, Little Bentley, Essex, on April 22 and took cash, a gold necklace and tablets in a burglary on Clacton Road, Horsley Cross, Essex, seven days later.
He also stole an Audi A3 in Little Bentley on April 22.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Stevenson, formerly of Spring Road, has been charged with three incidents of burglary.
The 26-year-old seized a 42-inch television, Playstation 3 console and games, jewellery and watches in a burglary in Nettlestead on April 9,
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 4 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 8 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 9 'The manager has to impose his will... we'll give him the resources to do that' - Detmer on Cook's transfer funds
- 10 Delays continue on A12 after lorry rolls in crash
He stole a Notebook, laptop, Kindle and iPod touch in a burglary in Withermarsh Green, Stoke-by-Nayland, on April 8 and took cash, a gold necklace and tablets in a burglary in Clacton Road, Horsley Cross, Essex, on April 29.
Both are set to appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court on August 26.