Ipswich: Two men who sexually assaulted 17-year-old girl at Foxhall Road property are jailed for eight years
Two men who locked a 17-year-old girl in a room at a drug den in Ipswich and raped her have each been jailed for eight years.
The teenager had gone to the property in Foxhall Road on June 30 last year to get drugs from the men for her mother, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
After being let into the house she was taken to a back room by the 17-year-old boy, who cannot be identified for legal reasons.
He told her his friends wanted to have sex with her and although the girl said she wasn’t there for anything like that he left the room, locking the door behind him.
Badrdyen Saeed, 21, had then entered the room and after removing his trousers had orally raped the woman despite her protests, said Mr Spence.
You may also want to watch:
Saeed had then left the room, locking the door behind him, and the girl was then visited by Jama Abdullahi, 23, who had also forced her to perform oral sex on him before allowing her to leave the property.
Abdullahi, Saeed, and the 17-year-old youth, all from London, denied falsely imprisoning the girl and were found guilty after a week-long trial. Abdullahi and Saeed also denied orally raping the girl and were found guilty of that charge as well.
- 1 American marines fly to Suffolk to join Dambusters on new aircraft carrier
- 2 A possible Ipswich Town reunion at Colchester this summer
- 3 Woodbridge nurse plans Caribbean retirement after National Lottery win
- 4 A12 reopens after police respond to 'serious' accident
- 5 Two arrested after police block off street following threats
- 6 Town confirm early departure of experienced defender due to contract clause
- 7 Have your say on bid for new shopping village with cinema and hotel
- 8 How a popular Suffolk resort is gearing up for a bumper summer
- 10 WATCH as man calmly rips wooden gate off hinges before walking away
Abdulahii and Saeed were each jailed for eight years and ordered to sign the sex offenders register indefinitely.
The 17-year-old was given an 18 month youth rehabilitation order, six months intensive surveillance and supervision and a 13 week curfew between 7pm -7am.
Sentencing Abdullahii and Saeed Judge David Goodin said they had fancied the girl and had regarded her as “easy prey”.
During the trial the girl was described as vulnerable and it was acknowledged by the prosecution that she had made false sexual allegations in the past.
Giving evidence during the trial Saeed said the girl was a willing participant in what took place.
He claimed the girl had called him into a room at the house and had pulled down his trousers and performed oral sex on him.
Abdullahi claimed he had given the girl money and she had been angry when he wouldn’t give her any more.