Ipswich: Victim assaulted in Landseer Road robbery
Police are appealing for witnesses after a robbery near to a Labour Club in the town.
The incident happened in Landseer Road at approximately 12.10am on Saturday when a male victim was biking past the Labour Club and he heard footsteps behind him.
The victim was assaulted from behind, causing him to fall to the ground. Another man was standing with the offender. The victim’s rucksack and a white carrier bag were taken from him. A group of four to five men were standing across the road at the time of the incident.
The victim sustained soreness to his neck from the incident.
The offender is described as a black man, over 6 foot tall, of a slim build and was wearing a scarf across his face, dark coloured tracksuit bottoms and a hooded jacket.
You may also want to watch:
The man standing with the offender, is described as of mixed race, approximately 5’8” tall and was wearing a scarf across his face, dark coloured trousers and a hooded top.
Anyone with information about the incident or recognises any of the individuals described is asked to call Ipswich Priority Crime Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 9 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 10 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory