Ipswich: Woman charged over Ipswich muggings
A WOMAN will appear before magistrates today after being charged with three Ipswich muggings.
Leanne Horsnell, 24, has been charged with robbery, common assault and attempted theft following three incidents at a car park in Union Street on Wednesday.
Police said victims reported being approached by a man and a woman who stole, or attempted to steal, cash or belongings from them.
A man and a woman were later arrested on suspicion of robbery and were questioned at Ipswich Police Station.
A 58-year-old man of no fixed address was arrested on suspicion of robbery and attempted robbery and has been released on police bail. He must return to Ipswich Police Station on Saturday, June 4.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Horsnell will appear at South East Suffolk Magistrates’ Court today.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'in £100,000 tug-of-war' for non-league midfielder
- 4 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 5 Person with leg injury after 4-vehicle crash on A140
- 6 Town announce home friendly with Premier League club
- 7 Pupils forced to isolate after Covid test result wrongly recorded as positive
- 8 Another former Town player completes Colchester move
- 9 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 10 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester