Ipswich: Woman pushed by motorist in road rage attack
A WOMAN was pushed by a fellow motorist in a road rage attack in Ipswich.
At around 5.45pm on Wedneday the victim’s Renault Scenic was involved in an accident with what is believed to have been a blue Toyota jeep in Bladen Drive, off Broadlands Way.
The impact caused damaged to the Renault’s wing mirror.
A Suffolk police spokesman said when the woman got out of her car she was approached by the male driver of the other car.
He swore at her before pushing her.
He then got back into the car with four other men and drove off in the direction of Bixley Farm.
The man is described as white, of stocky build and in his early 20s. He was around 6ft and wearing blue jeans, a grey hooded top and a beanie hat.
- 1 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 2 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 3 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 4 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 5 'Incredible' Downes tipped 'to play at the very top'
- 6 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 7 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 8 'We thought he could be someone special' - Comolli on McKenna's start in coaching
- 9 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 10 Man dies following single vehicle crash near Ipswich
Anyone who witnessed the incident or had any information in relation to the assault is asked to contact PC Laura Parker at the Ipswich Response Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.