Ipswich: Woman pushed by motorist in road rage attack
A WOMAN was pushed by a fellow motorist in a road rage attack in Ipswich.
At around 5.45pm on Wedneday the victim’s Renault Scenic was involved in an accident with what is believed to have been a blue Toyota jeep in Bladen Drive, off Broadlands Way.
The impact caused damaged to the Renault’s wing mirror.
A Suffolk police spokesman said when the woman got out of her car she was approached by the male driver of the other car.
He swore at her before pushing her.
You may also want to watch:
He then got back into the car with four other men and drove off in the direction of Bixley Farm.
The man is described as white, of stocky build and in his early 20s. He was around 6ft and wearing blue jeans, a grey hooded top and a beanie hat.
- 1 Ipswich Town lead the chase to sign Luton skipper Sonny Bradley
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 Luke Chambers: 'To be brutally honest, I didn't think I would be leaving the club this summer'
- 4 ‘Unique’ farm in coveted river setting hits market for first time in 60 years
- 5 First look at golf club's multi-million pound coastal homes development
- 6 New rickshaw taxi service starts in town
- 7 Passenger falls off motorbike on A134
- 8 'Mass of smoke' billows from roof in house fire
- 9 Farm to use renovated rail carriages as holiday lets
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Trial set to start as boy, 16, denies attempted murder
Anyone who witnessed the incident or had any information in relation to the assault is asked to contact PC Laura Parker at the Ipswich Response Team on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.