Ipswich: Woman rescued following three-vehicle crash near Ransomes Europark
- Credit: Mike Page
An ambulance crew has taken a woman to hospital after a three-vehicle crash in Ipswich.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was called to Nacton Road just before 9.10am to the collision involving a Ford Transit, Ford Fiesta and a Mercedes.
The road was blocked as firefighters worked to rescue the woman who was trapped in the Fiesta.
A police spokeswoman said: “She was taken to Ipswich Hospital where her condition is not thought to be life-changing or life-threatening. We are now waiting for the recovery of the vehicles.”
Crews had to remove the Fiesta’s roof to rescue the casualty.
You may also want to watch:
Two appliances, one a dedicated Rescue Vehicle from Princess Street fire station and a crew from Ipswich East attended.
- 1 'Beautiful inside and out': Tragedy as mum dies 48 hours after giving birth
- 2 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 3 Armed police box in cars on A12 after men seen 'fighting with swords'
- 4 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 5 'The honour of my life' - Chambers' message to Town fans after departure confirmed
- 6 Exit Interview: Farewell to Ipswich Town's most iconic player of the last decade
- 7 Jeffers set for Ipswich Town coaching role
- 8 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket
- 9 Restaurant launches giant cheesecake and cookie company
- 10 Town remain in talks with Edwards over new deal