Teenager caught driving just weeks after being banned
- Credit: ARCHANT
A Suffolk teenager was caught driving while disqualified within weeks of being banned.
Brandan Pitcher-Jolly was banned by magistrates on July 19 from driving for 18 months, Ipswich Crown Court heard.
Less than a month later he was stopped by police driving out of a supermarket car park and without insurance.
Pitcher-Jolly, 19, of Dales View, Washbrook, admitted driving while disqualified, driving without insurance, breaching a 12 month sentence of youth detention suspended for 18 months, and failing to comply with a supervision order.
Juliet Donovan for Pitcher-Jolly said he was currently waiting for an appointment with the community mental health team.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Rupert Overbury deferred sentence on Pitcher-Jolly for three months.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 5 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 6 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 7 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 8 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 9 Border Force 'urgently responding' to incident off the Harwich coast
- 10 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism