Is it too early to start celebrating Christmas? Share your views in our poll
- Credit: Archant
Thousands of people turned out for festive light switch-on events in Suffolk and north Essex this week.
Christmas adverts are already dominating commercial breaks and John Lewis’s much-anticipated festive campaign was released last week.
But is it a little bit too early to be celebrating the big day?
Communities across the UK are divided about when it is appropriate to start playing Christmas songs, with some suggesting festive favourites should be heard once Bonfire Night is over.
Others disagree, and believe the closer to the big day, the better.
You may also want to watch:
We want to know what our readers think – when do you start celebrating Christmas in your household?
Are you fed up with Christmas adverts already?
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 9 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 10 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
Share your views in the two polls featured above, and leave your thoughts in the comments.