Is your child’s school pictured in the EADT’s First Class supplement?
- Credit: Archant
Make sure you pick up a copy of today’s East Anglian Daily Times, October 17, to see your children in our First Class supplement.
The supplement is a collection of photographs taken at Suffolk primary schools of the new reception starters.
Celebrate the children beginning their journey through the world of education by picking up a copy.
We photographed 125 schools and approximately 3,322 pupils.
From Beaumont Community Primary School in Hadleigh, Fressingfield Primary in Eye, to Stratford St Mary Primary School in Essex, our photographers have travelled all over the county.
You may also want to watch:
Watch our video to find out which primary schools have been photographed.
Share the video on social media so your friends and family will know whether their primary school is featured.
You can also purchase the pictures by clicking here and selecting the EADT First Class 2017 option which will be available tomorrow.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 7 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 8 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 9 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 10 Audi and Jaguar crash into central reservation on A12 at Copdock
Tomorrow’s paper will be at its normal price of 85p.