It’s a Knockout-style charity competition launched
- Credit: Archant
A contest based on the hit television show It’s A Knockout will aim to raise much-needed funds for a youth charity.
We’re a Knockout, designed like the classic BBC show It’s a Knockout, will see businesses or groups of friends to sign up and take on obstacle courses and teamwork challenges to raise money for Inspire Suffolk.
Costumes, props and all manner of hurdles will be provided, and the charity will encourage participants to bring the family along to enjoy the live entertainment at Inspire Suffolk’s base on Lindbergh Road on Sunday, September 9.
Fundraising officer Sara Warburton said: “We are really excited to bring this energetic challenge event to Suffolk to raise much needed funds for our charity.
“It looks like so much fun and we encourage all local businesses to take part if they can as a team building activity, as well as a great way to promote your own business in the community too.”
You may also want to watch:
The charity asks that competitors raise at least £50 in sponsorship for the cause.
Entry costs £20 per person.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 7 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 8 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 9 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology
Teams and individuals can book their place by visiting https://inspiresuffolk.org.uk/event/were-a-knockout-090918/