Will Suffolk’s Ched win Love Island?
- Credit: ITV
Suffolk scaffolder Ched Uzor is among the finalists in tonight’s Love Island finale, but can he and partner Jess Gale win the show?
The 23-year-old scaffolder from Bury St Edmunds is taking part in the sixth series of the show which this year is taking part in South Africa.
Ched, who graduated from the University of Suffolk with a qualification in business management, is hoping do well in the show's finale which is set to air tonight at 9pm on ITV2.
Tonight's winner will take home a £50,000 cash prize which they split with their partner or keep for themselves.
Ched joined the villa during the Casa Amor stay, where existing islanders were split into boys and girls in order to introduce new potential partners.
You may also want to watch:
Ched coupled up with original contestant Jess Gale, the pair have been together ever since and recently agreed to make their relationship exclusive.
The pair have staved off tough competition to remain in the show, narrowly missing being dumped from the island after losing out in a vote.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
Writing in his Love Island profile before going on the show, Ched rated his looks as an eight out of ten, saying his arms were his best feature - after working out at the Abbeycroft Leisure centre in Bury.
He regularly posts videos of his intense training régime and offers online coaching for training and diet.